Brexit Bulletin: Theresa May Plays Her Own Tune
Theresa May is setting her own terms for post-Brexit Britain.
During her weekend trip to China for her first G-20 summit, the U.K. prime minister was dismissive of the proposal by Boris Johnson, now her foreign secretary, for a “points-based” immigration system. May also refused to endorse the suggestion that she withdraw from the single market for trade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing