Brazil Analysts See Faster Growth And Lower Key Rate in 2017By
Brazil analysts raised their 2017 growth outlook for the third straight week while cutting estimates for the key rate at the end of next year after the Senate ousted Dilma Rousseff from the presidency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing