Back-of-the-Queue Britain Gets Free Trade Embrace From AustraliaBy
Turnbull seeks to clinch early post-Brexit FTA with U.K.
Obama has said a deal with Britain is not a top priority
Britain may be at the back of the queue for a post-Brexit trade deal with the U.S. With Australia, at least, it’s at the front.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders