Axiata Signals Interest in Raising Stake in Singapore’s M1By
CEO says higher stake would be strategically ‘good’ for Axiata
Singapore’s Temasek said to have weighed sale of M1 stake
Axiata Group Bhd. Chief Executive Officer Jamaludin Ibrahim signaled Malaysia’s biggest mobile-phone operator would be interested in raising its stake in Singapore’s M1 Ltd. as part of plans to turn the company into a bigger regional carrier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing