Axiata Signals Interest in Raising Stake in Singapore’s M1By
CEO says higher stake would be strategically ‘good’ for Axiata
Singapore’s Temasek said to have weighed sale of M1 stake
Axiata Group Bhd. Chief Executive Officer Jamaludin Ibrahim signaled Malaysia’s biggest mobile-phone operator would be interested in raising its stake in Singapore’s M1 Ltd. as part of plans to turn the company into a bigger regional carrier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’