Australia Wants to Do a Trade Deal With Post-Brexit U.K.: ChartBloomberg News
Australia is rushing to the aid of Brexit Britain. Trade Minister Steven Ciobo is in London this week to discuss a potential free-trade agreement, while Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull offered to help the U.K. with negotiations. Trade between the two countries has been picking up in recent years, but it’s still short of 2008 levels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders