Angolan President Replaces Finance Minister as Economy StrugglesBy
Augusto Mangueira replaces Armando Manuel as finance minister
Mangueira is former head of Capital Markets Commission
Angolan President Jose Eduardo dos Santos dismissed Armando Manuel as finance minister of Africa’s biggest oil producer, state-owned news agency Angop reported, citing a presidential statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018