ANA Said to Plan to Ask Rolls-Royce for Engine CompensationBy
Airline said to plan compensation claim for flight cuts
Company said to target near zero cancellations this month
ANA Holdings Inc. plans to claim compensation from engine-maker Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc following its cancellation of more than a dozen flights last month after finding broken turbines on three 787 aircraft, according to two people familiar with the plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner