Altice Offers $2.7 Billion to Buy Rest of French Carrier SFRBy
SFR owners to get 8 Altice shares for every 5 shares held
Drahi moves to consolidate global telecom group after deals
Patrick Drahi’s Altice NV agreed to buy the 22 percent of French unit SFR Group that it doesn’t already own for 2.4 billion euros ($2.7 billion), moving to overhaul the global telephone and cable-television empire after a debt-fueled acquisition binge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas