Air France-KLM Chief Plans More Conciliatory Stance on Cost CutsBy
Janaillac to unveil ‘Trust Together’ approach in November
Carrier aims to secure savings while repairing union relations
Air France-KLM Group will jettison a hard-line stance on cost cutting that antagonized employees and unions under its former chief executive officer in favor of a more conciliatory approach to be called “Trust Together.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’