Air France-KLM Chief Plans More Conciliatory Stance on Cost CutsBy
Janaillac to unveil ‘Trust Together’ approach in November
Carrier aims to secure savings while repairing union relations
Air France-KLM Group will jettison a hard-line stance on cost cutting that antagonized employees and unions under its former chief executive officer in favor of a more conciliatory approach to be called “Trust Together.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders