After Summer of Easy Profits, America’s Bond Traders Are on EdgeBy
Fund managers take greater cash positions as yields near lows
Bank of America sees a rate shock as ‘prime’ risk by year-end
The summer of 2016 was very good to America’s bond investors. Trading was leisurely enough, volatility was low and profits rolled in nice and easy as prices climbed higher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas