Abe Demands U.K. Gives Certainty on Brexit for Japanese FirmsBy and
Asks her on sidelines of G-20 to ‘enhance predictability’
May replies that she recognizes impact of Brexit on world
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe told Britain’s Theresa May that companies from his country needed more certainty about Brexit as they considered the future of their investments in hers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts