Xi and Abe Plan Meeting During G-20 Amid Spike in TensionsBloomberg News
Leaders are set to have meeting Monday in Hangzhou in China
Meeting will be their first sitdown in more than a year
The leaders of China and Japan are set to meet on the sidelines of the G-20 summit on Monday evening, at a time of escalated tensions over territory in the East China Sea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap