Xi and Abe Plan Meeting During G-20 Amid Spike in TensionsBloomberg News
Leaders are set to have meeting Monday in Hangzhou in China
Meeting will be their first sitdown in more than a year
The leaders of China and Japan are set to meet on the sidelines of the G-20 summit on Monday evening, at a time of escalated tensions over territory in the East China Sea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing