U.K. Brexit Chief Davis to Make First Commons Speech on MondayBy
EU withdrawal is ‘history and positive’ momement, he will say
Davis to highlight freedoms, opportunities, horizons in speech
U.K. Brexit secretary David Davis will address Parliament on Monday for the first time in his new role, and will call Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union an “historic and exciting” moment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's