Sweden’s Riksbank Seen Holding Record Stimulus Amid Krona SlideBy
Twenty of 21 analysts predict bank will keep rates unchanged
Central bank also seen keeping QE program at same volume
Sweden’s central bank will hold off for now from adding more to its record stimulus as an unexpected weakening of the krona is giving it a helping hand in its struggle to spark inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt