Rising Tide of Shareholders Protest Generous U.K. Pay PackagesBy
Investors not using all their power to enforce objections
Deloitte calls for greater scrutiny of targets by investors
The U.K.’s biggest companies are having a harder time gaining shareholder approval for executive pay packages, as investors take issue with a lack of transparency and disclosures when CEOs get a raise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing