Reubens’ Global Switch Says It’s in Talks With Asian InvestorsBy
Sunday Times reports talks with China-backed companies
Former U.K. intelligence head urges scrutiny of China deals
Global Switch, a data center operator owned by London’s billionaire Reuben Brothers, said Sunday it’s in talks to sell a stake to Asian investors. A newspaper’s report that the discussions are with a Chinese consortium sparked criticism from a former U.K. intelligence official.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks