Italian Bank Rescue That Mustn’t Fail Hangs Over Como PartyBy and
Monte Paschi woes overshadow sunlit Ambrosetti gathering
Failure of rescue ‘risks a domino effect,’ says ex-minister
Italy’s business elite concluded an annual summer lakeside retreat dogged by the enduring shadow cast by Europe’s unhealthiest big bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap