Israel Says Aerospace Industries Plans $800 Million IPO in 2017By
IAI seeks Tel Aviv listing; company worth about $3.2 billion
Planned IPO would be largest new listing in Israel in 10 years
Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. is planning to raise as much as $800 million in an initial public offering next year, according to the head of the government authority that oversees the state-owned weapons manufacturer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day