Germany’s Merkel Sees Erdogan Talks Leading to Incirlik SolutionBy
Merkel comments after meeting Turkey’s president at G-20
Sees potential for compromise in talks about Turkey visas
German Chancellor Angela Merkel expects a solution within days to end a disagreement with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan over his nation’s refusal to let German lawmakers visit troops stationed at Turkey’s Incirlik Air Base.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day