Dollar Retreats as Economic Data Seen Delaying U.S. Rate BoostBy and
Currencies of oil-producing nations rise amid jump in crude
Yen strengthens as Kuroda fails to specify new easing measures
The dollar slumped against its major peers after disappointing U.S. economic data last week cut the chance of a September interest-rate increase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders