Canada’s Freeland Blames U.S. Protectionism for Lumber DisputeBy
No deal before October deadline could trigger U.S. tariffs
Deteriorating mood over trade also complicates EU trade hopes
Canadian Trade Minister Chrystia Freeland said growing protectionist sentiment in the U.S. risks escalating a trade dispute between the countries over softwood lumber.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards