Air France Said to Seek More Conciliatory Approach to RevampBy
New CEO Janaillac to unveil ‘Trust Together’ plan in November
Carrier aims to cut costs while rebuilding union relations
Air France-KLM Group will jettison a hard-line stance on cost cutting that antagonized employees and unions under its former chief executive officer in favor of a more conciliatory approach to be called “Trust Together,” according to a person familiar with the plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts