U.S., China Aim to Stem Flow of Fentanyl Driving U.S. EpidemicBy
Overdoses rise in U.S. from the opioid, other lethal narcotics
Musician Prince died from accidental overdose of the drug
The U.S. and China announced a partnership to combat the flow of the powerful opioid fentanyl to the U.S., a move hailed by the White House as a step toward protecting Americans from “dangerous and increasingly lethal narcotics.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day