Rajan Argues for Independent Indian Central Bank in Final SpeechBy
Multiple layers of scrutiny hampers RBI decision making: Rajan
Govt framework reduces RBI space for difference of view
India must have a strong and independent central bank to ensure macroeconomic stability in the world’s fastest-growing major economy, Reserve Bank of India Governor Raghuram Rajan said a day before his term ends.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing