Pound Rally Leaves Bears Unmoved as Brexit’s Threats LingerBy and
Survey forecasts U.K. currency to decline to $1.27 by year-end
Sterling advanced this week as data showed resilient economy
The pound’s longest winning run since the U.K. shocked financial markets by deciding to leave the European Union is failing to shake strategists, who expect a slide to its weakest level in three decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts