Fiat’s Elkann Says Talks for Marelli Partner Include SamsungBy
Elkann says he discussed several topics with Samsung’s Lee
Marelli in talks with various potential partners, Elkann says
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV Chairman John Elkann confirmed the carmaker is holding talks with several potential partners, including Samsung Electronics, to strengthen its car-parts unit Magneti Marelli.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone