China Approves Criminal Case Plea-Bargain Pilot, Xinhua ReportsBloomberg News
Pilot to take place in 18 cities including Beijing, Shanghai
Allows defendants to plead guilty in exchange for leniency
China approved a pilot program Saturday to allow plea bargaining in criminal cases, the state news agency Xinhua reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States