U.K. Stocks Jump Most Since June, Reversing Three-Day DeclineBy
British equities jumped the most since June in a rally that lifted almost all FTSE 100 Index shares after a U.S. jobs report showed the labor market is holding steady.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day