U.K. Government ‘Not Prepared’ for Brexit, France’s Ayrault SaysGregory Viscusi
The British government “is not as prepared as we might have imagined, and appears rather divided” over how to manage its departure from the European Union, French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault said in an interview with France 2 television.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing