U.K. Government ‘Not Prepared’ for Brexit, France’s Ayrault SaysGregory Viscusi
The British government “is not as prepared as we might have imagined, and appears rather divided” over how to manage its departure from the European Union, French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault said in an interview with France 2 television.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap