Spain’s Conservatives Stand by Mariano Rajoy Despite Losing VoteBy and
PP says Rajoy’s candidacy unquestioned as third ballot looms
Liberal allies say PP needs a viable canditate to end impasse
Spanish conservatives rallied behind caretaker Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy despite his loss in a second confidence vote in parliament, which extended a political impasse and increased the chances of a third election as rival parties questioned his legitimacy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks