South Africa Says Zwane Bank Comments ‘Unfortunate, Regretted’By and
Mines minister statement made in personal capacity: presidency
Zwane’s stance doesn’t reflect government, presidency views
Comments by a South African minister saying the cabinet has called for a judicial review to consider creating a state bank and probe the mandates of lender oversight bodies are “unfortunate,” “regretted,” and don’t represent the government’s views, the presidency said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018