Singapore Eases Refinancing Rule for Homeowners as Economy CoolsBy and
Move doesn’t represent easing of property cooling steps: MAS
Cap on debt servicing ratio was introduced by MAS in 2013
Singapore’s central bank is relaxing refinancing rules for some homeowners as the economy cools, making it easier for those struggling with their borrowings to roll over their mortgages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's