South Africa Minister Urges Review of Gupta Account ClosuresBy , , and
Cabinet didn’t mention proposals in statement issued Friday
Nedbank CEO Brown says lender would cooperate with any probe
A South African cabinet committee called for a judicial review to consider creating a state bank and probe the mandates of banking oversight bodies after the nation’s four biggest lenders said they would stop doing business with a family that has ties to President Jacob Zuma.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day