Payrolls in U.S. Cool in August as Jobless Rate Holds SteadyBy
Wage gains moderate, while labor-participation rate unchanged
Fed will weigh data as it debates interest-rate increase
U.S. payrolls grew at a slower but solid pace in August while measures of labor slack were little changed, signs the job market is cooling as the economy approaches full employment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’