May’s Brexit Diplomacy Brings U.K. Atomic Dilemma in China TripBy , , and
U.K. prime minister to meet Chinese leaders at G-20 summit
China concerned about delay to $24 billion Hinkley Point plant
Theresa May has a delicate balance to strike this weekend when she arrives in China, attempting to foster confidence that Britain remains open for business despite its decisions to leave the European Union and delay an 18 billion-pound ($24 billion) nuclear power project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing