Hong Kong Home August Sales Hit 14-Month High as Mood LiftsBy
5,821 units sold in month compared with 4,243 in July
Sales value of HK$40.6 billion vs July’s HK$29.7 billion
Hong Kong home sales rose to the highest level in at least 14 months as property developers sold more new units and sentiment improved in response to stabilizing prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas