Gordhan Says Debt Managers Gave S. Africa Firms ‘Useful Lesson’By
Fund managers not obliged to lend money to state companies
Country will attract more funds if it does the right things
The decision by fund managers Futuregrowth Asset Management and Jyske Bank AS to stop extending credit to some of South Africa’s state-owned companies is a “useful lesson,” Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day