Facebook Users Can’t Sue as Group Over Advertisers’ Data UseBy
Social network accused of giving advertisers personal data
Judge rules Facebook users too diverse for class action
Facebook Inc. defeated a bid for a group lawsuit claiming the company illegally gave its users’ personal information to advertisers, with a judge ruling the plaintiffs didn’t have enough in common to pursue a class action.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis