Ex-Harman Executive Gets Eight Months for Insider TradingBy
Dennis Hamilton pleads guilty after he “did something stupid”
U.S. says Hamilton netted more than $130,000 on insider trades
Insider-trading cases sometimes contain an element of cloak-and-dagger intrigue, like whispered conversations on the golf course or payouts transferred to secret offshore accounts. The case against Dennis Hamilton, a former Harman International Industries Inc. executive, doesn’t fall into that category.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders