Dijsselbloem Sees Low European Interest Rates for Longer TimeBy
U.S. is further ahead in the economic cycle than Europe
ECB’s next interest-rate decision is in Frankfurt on Sept. 8
European inflation and interest rates will be low for a longer period of time, said Jeroen Dijsselbloem, who heads the Eurogroup of euro-area finance ministers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again