China Bonds Decline for Third Week as PBOC Easing Odds FadeBy
Short-term goal is to slow leverage growth, central bank says
Official manufacturing PMI rose to highest since October 2014
China’s bonds dropped for a third week on signs the central bank is tightening funding conditions and as economic data point to a stabilizing economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards