China Bonds Decline for Third Week as PBOC Easing Odds FadeBy
Short-term goal is to slow leverage growth, central bank says
Official manufacturing PMI rose to highest since October 2014
China’s bonds dropped for a third week on signs the central bank is tightening funding conditions and as economic data point to a stabilizing economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’