Cheaper Phones and Soccer Star Ronaldo Fuel China’s Europe DreamBy and
Huawei, ZTE show off new phones at IFA to rival Apple, Samsung
Chinese producers sell at prices under 500 euros to win share
Chinese phone makers are launching new devices tailored to European consumers, betting they can grow sales with a cheaper price tag and offerings from ultra-high-definition video to advertising with soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’