Cult of Chase Sapphire: Credit-Card Churners Have a New Love
The rumors began more than a month ago, on blogs and internet forums: Chase was preparing to unveil a new credit card. Within the thriving online subculture of credit-card churning, obsessed with maximizing reward programs, expectations were high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again