Central Banks Should Lead on Digital Currency, PBOC’s Fan SaysBloomberg News
Fan says digital currency shows promise, PBOC should supervise
PBOC Vice Governor Fan Yifei comments in Bloomberg View column
People’s Bank of China Vice Governor Fan Yifei said the monetary authority is pushing to supervise private digital currencies and develop its own digital money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap