Central Banks Should Lead on Digital Currency, PBOC’s Fan SaysBloomberg News
Fan says digital currency shows promise, PBOC should supervise
PBOC Vice Governor Fan Yifei comments in Bloomberg View column
People’s Bank of China Vice Governor Fan Yifei said the monetary authority is pushing to supervise private digital currencies and develop its own digital money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing