Canada’s Small-Cap Energy Stocks Set to Outpace U.S. in Catch-UpBy
Analysts have raised price targets on Bonterra, Torc
Cost cuts have left firms in position to extend rally
Canadian small-cap oil and gas stocks are poised to outperform U.S. peers as their moves to cut costs and lower debt begin to gain traction with analysts and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's