Brazil’s Industry Grows for Fifth Month as Confidence RisesBy
Brazil’s industrial output expanded for a fifth consecutive month in July as industry confidence grew on hopes that lawmakers will approve structural reforms proposed by the government of Michel Temer following his confirmation as the country’s president.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks