BHP-Vale Mine Bondholders Hire Lawyers for Debt TalksBy , , and
U.S. firm Hogan Lovells said to be seeking Brazilian partner
Samarco iron-ore mine is facing coupon payments this month
Samarco bondholders hired U.S. law firm Hogan Lovells for help with debt-restructuring talks as the stalled Brazilian iron-ore miner runs out of money, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas