Apollo’s Caesars Strategy Teeters as Bond Judgment Day NearsBy and
Bankruptcy judge loses patience: ‘We’re 20 months into this’
$5.5 billion in bondholder claims push casino giant to brink
As the judge sees it, there’s about $1.2 billion standing between bankrupt Caesars Entertainment Operating Co. and a deal to get it out of Chapter 11.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas