Alumina Rises Most in Five Months as Alcoa Dispute SettledBy
Old JV pact was barrier to strategic interest in Alumina: CEO
Alcoa remains on track to complete separation in second half
Alumina Ltd. shares climbed the most in five months after settling a dispute with its joint-venture partner Alcoa Inc., a move that may spur takeover interest in the Australian company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's