Zika Virus Fears Spur Diagnostics Race as Women Seek TestingBy
Florida doctors see demand skyrocket since Miami outbreak
Orasure, Chembio developing point-of-care diagnostics
Local outbreaks of Zika virus have sent demand for tests jumping in Florida and sparked interest in new diagnostics for the disease that threatens the health of newborns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis